- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pasta sauce, cream and bacon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli; stir into sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRavioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce
"Loved this meal, the only change I made was using my own sauce."
"quick and delicious!"
"Was very good but could use a little more sauce."