It tastes like you spent all day preparing this quick pasta recipe, but it’s ready in just 30 minutes! Family and friends request this one often. —Cheryl Wegener, Festus, MO
Recommended: 30 Pasta Dinners Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pasta sauce, cream and bacon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Drain ravioli; stir into sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ravioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p27
Reviews forRavioli with Sausage & Tomato Cream Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2013
"quick and delicious!"
Reviewed Mar. 19, 2013
"Was very good but could use a little more sauce."