- 4 cups frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute vegetables in oil for 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, saute for 1 minute longer or until garlic is tender.
- Stir in broth. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Stir in the parsley, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Drain pasta. Add to vegetables mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRavioli Primavera
"Love this recipe since I first tried it in my 2003 Taste of Home cook book!! It's so simple yet tastes so wonderful!! I have never had a bad recipe from Taste of Home, ever!!!"
"FANTASTIC! It was fast to make start to finish too! Even my 1 year old son loved it! This has made our monthly menu for sure!"