- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Minced fresh basil, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. If desired, top with basil to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRavioli Lasagna
"This was really good, and simple! I made this camping (oven in trailer), and I don't normally do anything too complex due to size/room constraints. Will definitely make again, but will use Italian sausage instead of hamburger."
"I have no idea how a recipe with so few ingredients tastes so good! And it's so easy too! Absolutely delicious! I used an Italian sausage ravioli to give it a little extra kick."
"Red Smoothie Detox & 2 Week Diet Comes A New Weight Loss Phenomenon. Fully Tested. Jump On The Multimillion Detox Tea Craze!?Act Now! Red Detox : https://bit.ly/2IH60Nx Lean Belly Breakthrough: https://bit.ly/2IFDAmV Fat Decreaser : https://bit.ly/2sa10FI"
"Dish is good, just wish I would have added more meat and sauce to the dish. A pound is just not enough for this dish in my opinion. Also next time I may add sausage to it as well."
"So easy and sooooooo good!"
"A good and fast dish to make. I took it to church for a fast meal and it was well received. Will make again."
"Good recipe- kids loved it. It’s a keeper."
"I added cottage cheese (or ricotta, if you prefer) and Parmesan cheese. I found that the ravioli dough is much thicker than lasagna noodles, and it cooked a lot slower than I thought it would! It also needed MUCH MORE sauce than the recipe indicated, as you are cooking it in the sauce! Next time, I will cook them in water first, then drain and continue with recipe!!"
"good and easy recipe"