- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forRavioli Lasagna
"I was really surprised that this dish was not runny with using frozen ravioli. This was so easy and delishious. I used mild Italian sausage, its what I had on hand and a little extra Italian seasoning to our liking. Thank you for sharing, will be making this more often."
"This Recipe was really good. I wouldn't change a thing. Although if I wished. I could add a little more spice. Real easy to make."
"Perfect recipe for busy week night. Delicious and easy describes this dish!"
"This recipe is a winner! Is so easy, delicious and lends itself to customize to your family's taste. I added the meat with the sauce and also some chopped red pepper, onion and Italian seasoning. I used cheese ravioli. I used about 1.5 jars of sauce because we like our pasta pretty saucy and the picture did not seem to be but I don't think it was actually necessary. I will make this again and again and tweak the recipe according to what I have on hand and who I am serving."
"I was skeptical anything this easy would be good, but tried it as an option to freeze and send to my grad school son. I made as directed, except since I cook a lot and had much on hand, I added garlic and onion powder, Worcestershire, sugar, fresh basil and oregano to the sauce, as I had that on hand. Really whatever you do to jarred sauce or nothing would work. I used cheese ravioli and 90% lean ground beaf. I also threw in about 1/4 cup of parmesan with the mozzarella because I had it. This was really good for what could be a 4 ingredient recipe.This could be adapted so many ways, but it is surprisingly good for such a simple recipe!"