- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forRavioli Lasagna
"Super easy and delicious."
"I have to say that I really liked this Ravioli Lasagna. I used cheese and spinach ravioli and added my typical Italian spices to the sauce, onion/green pepper/garlic/mushrooms with the browning ground beef. Because I wanted to make certain that it wouldn't be dry, I made 1 1/2 times the sauce. It was so much easier than the typical lasagna, but again, it isn't the typical lasagna. I will still make classic lasagna, it has it's own attributes."
"Will definitely make again. I used sausage ravioli and spaghetti sauce with garlic. Wonderful flavor and so easy. Delicious."
"Great recipe. easy to put together and flavor was wonderful. Will make again."
"So easy to make and delicious. Perfect weeknight cooking."