- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forRavioli Lasagna
"good and easy recipe"
"Super easy and delicious."
"I have to say that I really liked this Ravioli Lasagna. I used cheese and spinach ravioli and added my typical Italian spices to the sauce, onion/green pepper/garlic/mushrooms with the browning ground beef. Because I wanted to make certain that it wouldn't be dry, I made 1 1/2 times the sauce. It was so much easier than the typical lasagna, but again, it isn't the typical lasagna. I will still make classic lasagna, it has it's own attributes."
"Will definitely make again. I used sausage ravioli and spaghetti sauce with garlic. Wonderful flavor and so easy. Delicious."
"Great recipe. easy to put together and flavor was wonderful. Will make again."