- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forRavioli Chicken Casserole
"I made this recipe slightly differently. I used products I had (since I was too lazy to go to the grocery store again). I substituted a jar of alfredo sauce instead of the spaghetti sauce, refrigerated ravioli for frozen, and chopped fresh spinach instead of the green peppers. It turned out great. I loved how easy it was to make - really just layering into the dish. Not much to clean up in the kitchen and still yielding a great homemade meal for my family."