- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups small-curd 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forRavioli Casserole
"This was delicious! It tasted like a quick and easy lasagna! We used frozen beef ravioli, but this could easily be tweaked to use almost any kind of ravioli. I bet this would be good with a butternut squash ravioli and instead of red sauce, using a white sauce! My husband loved it so much he went up for seconds (despite being on a diet). He said it was worth the extra calories. I'll definitely make this again. Oh and I did cut it in half and it worked out just fine :)"
"My favorite recipe to make and freeze for new moms. Universally liked and easier to double (or halve) and freeze the recipe compared to classic lasagna"
"Sorry, I posted this in haste; I made the Cheesy Ravioli bake. BUT, this sure looks good!!!"
"Tasty...but if we are going to have ravioli, we will just have ravioli."
"Very good & easy. I also didn't boil the ravioli, which made it faster to make and alot less clean-up. A keeper."
"Delicious, easy to make and incredibly cheesy!"
"This is a new Family Favorite! I put it together in about 15 minutes flat and baked it to melt the cheese and it was LOVED by children and adults alike!!! We will definitely be making this a couple times a month in a household with 4 children!!!"
"No need to precook the raviolis! They'll turn out just fine. I served this with garlic bread. Perfect for non-meat eaters like us."