Creamy Alfredo sauce tops ravioli in this savory main course from Ronda Weirich. The Liberal, Kansas cook gives it great crowd-appeal with a topping of crisp bacon crumbles. This tempting meal is just five ingredients away!
Recommended: 30 Pasta Dinners Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons dried basil
- Pepper to taste
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings.
- Stir the Alfredo sauce, milk and basil into drippings; heat through. Drain ravioli; add to sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon and pepper. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Ravioli Carbonara in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p30
Reviews forRavioli Carbonara
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2013
"This was delicious. It has become one of my favorite recipes."