This traditional French dish is always welcome at our table. It makes great use of summer’s garden bounty.——Donna Rushing, Balk, Alabama
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high. Saute all ingredients for 5 minutes. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 77 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Ratatouille
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC