Ratatouille Frittata Recipe
- 2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cooked Italian sausage links, diced
- 2 cups cooked ratatouille (from the Ratatouille with Sausage )
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a 10-in. or 12-in. ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns in oil until browned. Stir in sausage and ratatouille.
- 2. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until eggs are nearly set, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Uncover; broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top is lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 426 calories, 29g fat (9g saturated fat), 359mg cholesterol, 817mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Ratatouille Frittata
"Now this is my kind of breakfast so full of flavor and beautiful to serve"