Raspberry Turkey Tenderloins
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Set aside 1/4 cup for serving.
- Sprinkle turkey with salt. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 13-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally. Baste with remaining sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 199 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 351mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Jul 28, 2012
The end result was good - however we added to the sauce. The vinegar was over powering so we added 3 Tbs more of jelly and right before serving some fresh raspberries. My family would eat this again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.