Raspberry-Turkey Spinach Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked smoked turkey
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. Divide the spinach, turkey, onion, raspberries and oranges among four serving plates. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the preserves, vinegar and peel until preserves are melted, stirring once; cool slightly. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 259 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 666mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 5g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fruit.