Raspberry Truffle Cocktail
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk or 2% chocolate milk
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/4 cup cold vanilla almond milk or fat-free milk
- Baking cocoa, optional
- Place chocolate almond milk in a small saucepan; heat through. Add vodka and raspberry liqueur; transfer to a mug.
- Pour vanilla almond milk into a small bowl. With a frother, blend until foamy. Spoon foam into mug. Sprinkle with cocoa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 259 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jan 3, 2014
oh my gosh..what a tasty drink this makes.. I made it for just the 2 of us, but have shared it with my duaghter and friends..they all are "hooked"..very creamy and tasty! in my Fav. files now.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.