Raspberry-Topped Cream Tarts
Total TimePrep: 40 min.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Warm water
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside. Cut tortillas with a 3-1/2-in. biscuit cutter; discard tortillas scraps. Brush both sides of tortillas rounds with warm water. Spray tops with cooking spray; sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Press into ungreased muffin cups.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pans on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, milk and almond extract; mix well. Spoon into tortillas shells; top with raspberries. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 93 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
May 6, 2015
Great to take to parties. This recipe was a huge hit. It is also a great recipe for kids because it is so much fun make.
Jun 30, 2010
These are so good. I really like the combination of flavors. Perfect when fresh raspberries are in season.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.