This versatile recipe can be made with either raspberries or strawberries, whatever's in season. Combined with chocolate and marshmallows, it's a tasty and pretty dessert. -Patricia York, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry preserves
- 2 individual graham cracker shells
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 16 fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, heat preserves until melted; stir. Spoon into graham cracker shells. In another saucepan, bring cream to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in the chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Spoon into shells.
- Heat marshmallow creme just until softened; drop by teaspoonfuls onto chocolate. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Arrange raspberries around the outer edge of crusts. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 402 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Raspberry Tarts in Reminisce Extra June 2002