Raspberry Swirled Brownies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
- Whipped cream, fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add chocolate syrup and eggs; mix well. Add flour and mix well. Beat cream cheese and preserves until smooth; gently stir in raspberries. Fold into the batter.
- Spread in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until brownies test done. Cool. Cut into 2-1/2-in. diamonds. Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 154 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 27, 2011
These are extremely moist. Almost like they are not completely baked, however, I did bake them for 35 min and they were pulling away from the edge of the pan. The flavor is nice but they could be eaten with a fork.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.