- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Whipped topping, optional
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer. Remove from the oven; reduce heat to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into pastry shell. Stir jam; drizzle over the filling. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl the jam. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. If desired, pipe whipped topping around pie. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
"My new "favorite" dessert recipe."
"This recipe is easy and very good. I used a graham cracker crust instead of the crust the recipe calls for. Everyone who ate it enjoyed it and asked for the recipe."
"Yummy! This pie won 1st place at our church Memorial day picnic!"
"This is one of my favirote recipes, make it all the time, found it in a taste of home magazine years ago. I usually use a graham cracker crust, and it turns out heavenly especially for the amount of ingredients used."
"I made this cheesecake for my family at Thanksgiving and my husband said it was the best cheesecake he has ever eaten. I will make this again, changing the kind of jam to suit the season."