Raspberry Supreme Cheesecake
When I take this fruity, flavorful cheesecake to work, the pan is licked clean in no time at all! I never had a recipe for it, so when co-workers asked for it, I had to write down the recipe as I made it the next time.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (6 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Combine the first four ingredients. Press into a 13x9-in. dish; chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Pour over crust; chill. Dissolve gelatin in water. Add raspberries and stir until completely thawed; chill until very thick. Pour over filling. Chill until set.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and almonds. Store in refrigerator.
Originally published as Raspberry Supreme Cheesecake in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.