Raspberry Squares Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, pecans and brown sugar; stir in butter until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Squares
"My whole family loved this dessert...even my picky son, who never eats jello!!! I might even make this again tonight!!!"