Raspberry Rocky Road Fudge
With raspberry-flavored chips and marshmallows, these irresistible squares will thrill any sweet tooth. Plenty of peanuts add a nice crunch, too.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3-1/2 pounds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups salted peanuts, crushed
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and butter the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, marshmallows, milk, salt and remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the chips, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Fold in peanuts. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Originally published as Cherry Mash Candy in Country Woman Christmas 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.