Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1 hour + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and flour until smooth. Beat in milk and 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour half of the filling into crust.
- In a small bowl, combine preserves and remaining lemon juice. Drop two-thirds of the mixture by teaspoonfuls over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl. Top with remaining filling and preserves; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 300° for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with raspberries and mint if desired.
Feb 13, 2015
This is delicious.. I made it with a pastry shell instead of graham cracker crust. I also used black raspberry preserves , next time I will try red raspberry preserves
Dec 25, 2013
Made as cupcake size...perfect for party dessert!
Jan 9, 2013
A perfect dessert. I made it with apricot preserves since that is what I had, it came out beautifully. It was so good, nice and firm and not too sweet!
Dec 3, 2010
I love this cheesecake recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.