Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1 hour + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and flour until smooth. Beat in milk and 3 tablespoons lemon juice. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour half of the filling into crust.
- In a small bowl, combine preserves and remaining lemon juice. Drop two-thirds of the mixture by teaspoonfuls over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl. Top with remaining filling and preserves; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 300° for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with raspberries and mint if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 13, 2015
This is delicious.. I made it with a pastry shell instead of graham cracker crust. I also used black raspberry preserves , next time I will try red raspberry preserves
Dec 25, 2013
Made as cupcake size...perfect for party dessert!
Jan 9, 2013
A perfect dessert. I made it with apricot preserves since that is what I had, it came out beautifully. It was so good, nice and firm and not too sweet!
Dec 3, 2010
I love this cheesecake recipe.