Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 4 medium firm pears
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Whipped cream
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Strain, reserving juice; set aside. Discard seeds. Core pears from bottom, leaving stems intact. Peel pears; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring the grape juice, sugar and lemon juice to a boil; add pears. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until tender; drain.
- For each serving, spoon raspberry sauce on plate, then top with a pear. Garnish with whipped cream.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 20, 2009
This is so delicious. I've made it several times & it's a hit with family and friends. The presentation is also awsome. I serve it with a scoop of ice cream. You can also use mixed berries with superb results.