- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- Hot fudge ice cream topping
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- In a blender or food processor, puree raspberries; strain seeds. Pour onto four dessert plates. Top with pears and a scoop of sorbet. Drizzle with hot fudge topping. Garnish with fresh berries and mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings
Reviews forRaspberry Pear Delight
"A tasty treat. A good way to incorporate fruit into a meal and make a lighter dessert."