Raspberry Pear Delight
"Raspberry Pear Delight is a fast-to-fix yet fairly fancy dessert that's a perfect ending to a meal anytime," says Marion Tipton of Phoenix, Arizona.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- Hot fudge ice cream topping
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- In a blender or food processor, puree raspberries; strain seeds.
- Pour onto four dessert plates. Top with pears and sorbet. Drizzle with hot fudge topping. Sprinkle with fresh berries and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 273 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (58g sugars, 7g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Raspberry Pear Delight in Taste of Home February/March 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.