Raspberry Peach Delight
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, well drained and halved
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Arrange cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour over cake. Arrange peaches over gelatin.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over peaches. Top with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2015
This is always a hit, its a satisfying yet light dessert. You can enjoy it and not feeling guilty at the end of your meal.
May 17, 2013
We LOVE this...I fix it for my husband (using low/no fat products) the family thinks it GREAT and it is Diabetic-Friendly. Thank you for sharing one of our all-time favorites! Linda
Jun 26, 2008
I made 2 of these for a TOPS graduation night and they were a hit!!!!!Everybody asked for the recipe. I added a few fresh raspberries to the peach layer and made a peach and raspberry flower for the centre-very pretty.Even my partner liked it and he's not a big fan of my sugar free stuff. A great dessert for diabetics and dieters. Thanks