Raspberry Patch Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1-1/3 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Carefully spread over crust.
- For topping, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Arrange raspberries over filling. Spoon gelatin mixture over berries. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 403 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Jul 18, 2014
We loved this pie! I used more like 5 c. raspberries and it was a great summer treat.
Jul 20, 2012
This pie was fabulous! We loved it so much that I made it 2 days in a row. This will go into the tried and true file!
Jul 31, 2011
Excellent. Also used a store bought crust, but the pie is delicious.
Jun 23, 2011
Raspberry gelatin powder is a box of raspberry jello minus the water... I hope that helps! Good luck :)
May 2, 2011
Super duper yummy!! The only thing I would do next time I make it is bake the crust for 7 min. instead of 9 min. The crust stuck to the pan and was hard to get out with the rest of the rasp. filling.Other than that, I luved the combination of flavors in this recipe!
Mar 16, 2011
So delicious!!! my husband made it and said it was easy :-)
Sep 29, 2010
This is my favorite summer pie! I use fresh raspberries from my garden and a store bought shortbread crust. It is much better than a graham cracker crust.
Jul 13, 2010
I also use a store bought premade crust for this recipe. The pie is delicious, my kids and husband really loved everything about this pie.
Jun 21, 2010
Very good. Everyone liked it at the family BBQ. I used a store bought pie crust to make it even easier.
Aug 3, 2009
What is raspberry gelatin powder? Jello?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.