When my six children were little, we had a large raspberry patch. This recipe was one my "must make" list every summer. It's light and refreshing.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 5 large marshmallows
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 graham cracker tart shells
- Microwave marshmallows and orange juice, uncovered, on high until marshmallows are melted; stir until smooth. Cool until thickened, about 7-12 minutes.
- Place whipped topping in a small bowl; fold in the cooled marshmallow mixture. Gently stir in raspberries. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 236 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Raspberry-Orange Pie in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.