VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 cups raspberry sorbet, softened
- White chocolate curls
- Prepare batter for Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches; stir in orange peel. Bake and cool according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise. Spread sorbet over one brownie half. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over sorbet. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream sandwiches in chocolate curls. Wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Orange Ice Cream Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p60