Raspberry Onion Relish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 44 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 23, 2015
I was really skeptical at first…"Raspberries and onions? On a hot dog?" Oh, yes! It's awesome with tortilla chips, too. And on its own :)
Sep 24, 2011
excellent change from the usual
Jun 18, 2011
Delicious, quick, and easy! I substituted balsamic vinegar for the white wine vinegar but otherwise made the recipe as written. Great raspberry flavor.