Raspberry Onion Relish
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 44 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 23, 2015
I was really skeptical at first…"Raspberries and onions? On a hot dog?" Oh, yes! It's awesome with tortilla chips, too. And on its own :)
Sep 24, 2011
excellent change from the usual
Jun 18, 2011
Delicious, quick, and easy! I substituted balsamic vinegar for the white wine vinegar but otherwise made the recipe as written. Great raspberry flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.