- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place the raspberries in a food processor; cover and puree. Strain and discard seeds. Place puree in a bowl. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir into raspberry mixture. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1 hour.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl. Beat on high speed until foamy. Gradually add cream; beat until thickened, about 2 minutes. Spoon into dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Mousse
"I loved this recipe. The mouse would just melt in your mouth. I made this for a party. Every piece was gone!. I made more to taste. If you like raspberries this is your recipe!"
"this Mousse in Heavenly. it has a great taste."
"This is awesome, totally heavenly!"