Raspberry-Mocha Chocolate Bark
Give classic candy bark a bit of coffee-shop sophistication with crushed chocolate-covered espresso beans. Swirls of raspberry preserves and white baking chips make it even more special. —Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening, divided
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 4 tablespoons finely crushed chocolate-covered espresso beans, divided
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips, divided
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; set aside. In a microwave, melt white baking chips and 1/2 teaspoon shortening; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan.
- Microwave preserves in 10- to 20-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. Drop preserves by teaspoonfuls over top. Cut through layer with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons espresso beans. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt 1 cup dark chocolate chips and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Spread over white chocolate layer. Finely chop remaining dark chocolate chips. Sprinkle chips and remaining espresso beans over the top. Refrigerate until firm. Break into small pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Originally published as White Raspberry Mocha Chocolate Bark in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.