We know that fresh, seasonal fruit is the essence of beauty itself. For added punch when serving, a dipping sauce of sweet raspberries and tart lime juice makes a good thing even better. —Ms. Clara M. Coulson Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
Featured In: Favorite Back-to-School Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, brown sugar, lime juice, lime peel and raspberry puree until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry-Lime Yogurt Dip for Fresh Fruit in Taste of Home April/May 2012
Reviews forRaspberry-Lime Yogurt Dip for Fresh Fruit
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2015
"I made this for a reception, and though it has a nice, refreshing taste, I could hardly call it outstanding. It was like a tasty yogurt, but just yogurt, and a bit liquid for a dip."