Raspberry-Lime Yogurt Dip for Fresh Fruit
We know that fresh, seasonal fruit is the essence of beauty itself. For added punch when serving, a dipping sauce of sweet raspberries and tart lime juice makes a good thing even better. —Ms. Clara M. Coulson Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 15 min.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, brown sugar, lime juice, lime zest and raspberry puree until blended. Chill until serving. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without fruit) : 78 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Jun 19, 2015
I made this for a reception, and though it has a nice, refreshing taste, I could hardly call it outstanding. It was like a tasty yogurt, but just yogurt, and a bit liquid for a dip.