Raspberry Lime Pie Recipe
—Jane Zempel, Midland, Michigan
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, (9 inches), baked and cooled
- Raspberries for garnish
- Fresh mint for garnish
- 1. In a mixing bowl, stir together milk and lime juice. Mixture will begin to thicken. Mix in whipped topping and food coloring, if desired. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 355 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Lime Pie
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC