Raspberry Lime Pie Recipe
—Jane Zempel, Midland, Michigan
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, (9 inches)
- Additional fresh raspberries and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, stir together milk and lime juice. Mixture will begin to thicken. Beat in whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 355 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Lime Pie
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC