Raspberry-Lemon Cheese Tarts
You don't need to bake an entire cheesecake to capture that rich creamy taste. These no-bake tarts blend cream cheese and lemon pie filling for a cool end to the meal.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup prepared lemon pie filling, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- Additional fresh raspberries, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup pie filling, cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar and lemon juice. Beat until smooth. Place 3-4 raspberries in each shell, pressing down slightly.
- Divide cream cheese mixture among the shells. Top with remaining pie filling. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 511 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (65g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Raspberry-Lemon Cheese Tarts in 2003 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.