You don't need to bake an entire cheesecake to capture that rich creamy taste. These no-bake tarts blend cream cheese and lemon pie filling for a cool end to the meal.
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Raspberries
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup prepared lemon pie filling, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- Additional fresh raspberries, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup pie filling, cream cheese, whipped topping, sugar and lemon juice. Beat until smooth. Place 3-4 raspberries in each shell, pressing down slightly.
- Divide cream cheese mixture among the shells. Top with remaining pie filling. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry-Lemon Cheese Tarts in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p5