Raspberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
"We had an annual potluck at work," relates Pat Squire of Alexandria, Virginia. "Wonderful recipes came out of that meal - this cool, tart gelatin salad is one. I'm diabetic, and when I'm asked to share a dish, this is what I take."
- 3 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in raspberries, pineapple and bananas. Pour half into an 11x7-in. dish; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Set aside the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature. Spread sour cream over gelatin in pan; top with remaining gelatin mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece: 63 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Raspberry Gelatin Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC