Raspberry Gelatin Dessert
Here's a colorful dessert to cool down hot summer nights. Bonnie Osthimer of South Bend, Indiana sent the sweet-tart recipe that only calls for a handful of ingredients.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package (.8 ounce) sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the pudding mix, water and raspberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in reserved gelatin mixture. Pour into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.