- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 carton (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Immediately invert pan onto a wire rack; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, gently combine the whipped topping, yogurt and confectioners' sugar until blended. Run a knife around side of cake and remove from pan. Split cake into thirds horizontally. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with 1 cup topping mixture. Top with second cake layer; spread with 1 cup topping mixture.
- Top with remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining topping mixture. Garnish with raspberries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Cream Torte
"I MADE THIS FOR EASTER OF 2008 AND MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVED IT!"