Raspberry Cream Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sugar raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen (1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, cover and process the ingredients in batches until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 198 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Mar 19, 2012
Definately make these again! Made exactly like recipe said,so yummy and refreshing just perfect for my family of 6!
Nov 4, 2011
I skipped the vanilla because of the alcohol in it and it turned out great.
Dec 17, 2010
This was very good but the next time I will cut it in half.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.