Raspberry Coffee Cake Recipe
This fresh and fruity coffee cake looks elegant but it is so simple to make. I like to serve it to guests for special breakfasts and brunches. Because someone always asks me for the recipe, I usually write it out ahead of time!
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread or sweet bread dough, thawed
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- 1. Roll dough into a 13-1/4-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with berries. Combine flour and sugar; cut in butter and vanilla until crumbly. Sprinkle over berries. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden. Cool. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over coffee cake. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Coffee Cake
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC