VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup raspberry cream-filled dark chocolate pieces
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate pieces over low heat. Transfer to a small mixing bowl and cool to lukewarm, about 7 minutes. Beat in whipped topping, preserves and extract. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes or until firm enough to form into balls.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry Coconut Truffles in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p51