Raspberry Coconut Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Additional coconut, toasted
- Spread melted baking chips onto bottom of crust. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in 1/2 cup coconut; fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread half of the mixture into crust. Sprinkle with raspberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture over raspberries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Editor's NoteTo toast coconut, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 388 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 13, 2017
Yikes! Graham cracker crust, pudding and frozen whipped topping. All three are loaded with hydrogenated fats/trans fats! I could feel my heart valves slamming shut just reading the ingredients.
Jul 18, 2014
So easy and fast but most of all so GOOD! I didn't have any coconut on hand so used sliced almonds and everyone raved about it. I will definitely make this again