- 1/3 cup white baking chips, melted
- One 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Additional coconut, toasted
- Spread melted baking chips onto bottom of crust. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Stir in 1/2 cup coconut; fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread half of the mixture into crust. Sprinkle with raspberries. Spread remaining pudding mixture over raspberries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Coconut Cream Pie
"Yikes! Graham cracker crust, pudding and frozen whipped topping. All three are loaded with hydrogenated fats/trans fats! I could feel my heart valves slamming shut just reading the ingredients."
"So easy and fast but most of all so GOOD! I didn't have any coconut on hand so used sliced almonds and everyone raved about it. I will definitely make this again"