Raspberry Chocolate Puffs Recipe
This chocolaty, flaky dessert is one of my favorite show-off recipes because it makes a spectacular presentation. The best part? It’s actually surprisingly easy and quick to make. —Anneliese Deising, Plymouth, Michigan
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- Optional ingredients: fresh raspberries and additional chocolate and white baking chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Toss together chocolate chips, baking chips and pecans. On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet into a 12-in. square; cut each sheet into quarters, making four 6-in. squares.
- 2. Place squares on ungreased baking sheets; top each with about 1/3 cup chocolate mixture. Lightly brush edges of pastry with water; bring together all corners, pinching seams to seal.
- 3. Bake until golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool slightly. Puree frozen raspberries with 1 cup confectioners' sugar in a food processor. Strain to remove seeds.
- 4. To serve, dust pastries with confectioners' sugar. Serve with raspberry sauce and, if desired, fresh berries and additional chips. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 699 calories, 39g fat (13g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 7g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Chocolate Puffs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC