Raspberry Chicken for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 260 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Dec 6, 2015
This was easy to make and tasted delicious, too. It combines some of my husband's favorite flavors so I had high hopes, and it did not disappoint!
Nov 11, 2010
Very good such a nice change from heavy sauces.Love the fruit with the chicken.Would increase the blasamic vinegar just a touch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.