Raspberry Chicken for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 260 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 6, 2015
This was easy to make and tasted delicious, too. It combines some of my husband's favorite flavors so I had high hopes, and it did not disappoint!
Nov 11, 2010
Very good such a nice change from heavy sauces.Love the fruit with the chicken.Would increase the blasamic vinegar just a touch.