- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Chicken for Two
"This was easy to make and tasted delicious, too. It combines some of my husband's favorite flavors so I had high hopes, and it did not disappoint!"
"Very good such a nice change from heavy sauces.Love the fruit with the chicken.Would increase the blasamic vinegar just a touch."