- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Coat chicken with flour. Melt butter with oil in large skillet. Brown chicken, turning once. Add broth and vinegar to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm. Add cream to skillet. Bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve sauce with chicken. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Chicken
"Can't believe this is a prize winning recipe, worse chicken recipe I have every made and will never make again."
"Sorry this was supposed to have a five star rating!!"
"I used the fat free half & hald instead of the whipping cream."
"You can bake with out browning or coating with flower to reduce calories and fat. Use fat-free evaporated milk to cut fat and reduce calories."