- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle in half, making eight squares.
- Transfer squares to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture diagonally across each square. Top with 1 tablespoon jam. Bring two opposite corners of dough over filling; pinch together firmly to seal.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Combine milk and remaining confectioners' sugar; drizzle over pastries. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Cheese Danish
"Can't wait to make these. They sounds so delicious and easy to make too."
"My attempt came out looking hoorendous but tasted good. I don't understand how you can cook them pinching two sides instead of four and have them look so nice! My jam melted and ran everywhere!!! I did everything exactly the way it said- twice!!! Help?!"
"These are SO easy and delicious! My son-in-law is especially fond of of them. I printed the recipe off my daughter and am getting ready to make a double batch for them. This recipe is a real winner!!!"
"These are simple to make, yet delicious. I opted out on the exta sugar and milk mixture on top."
"My family loves these. They are so easy to prepare. I have made them several times with different flavors of jam. They always turn out delicious."
"AMAZINGLY good! Added a capful of almond extract to the cream cheese mixture! Don't skimp on either the cream cheese or the jam!We also used the 'jumbo' sized croissants. Such a quick treat!!"
"This was so good! I used cherry preserves in place of blueberry. I also had some of the cream cheese mixture left over so I thinned it with milk and used that for the frosting."
"This past weekend I made these using blueberry jam. They were absolutely wonderul! They were so easy to make. I can't wait to make them again!"
"These were so easy to make and so tasty! I could easily eat too many! I'm definitely keeping this recipe for future use....."