Raspberry Cabbage Salad
This salad goes great with any meaty main dish. Whenever I serve it for company, I'm asked to share the recipe. The flavorful combination of ingredients looks so pretty on salad plates.—Janet Berge, Richfield, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 cups shredded napa (chinese) cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- In a bowl, combine the jam, vinegar, oil, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper; mix well. On plates, arrange cabbage, tomatoes, avocado and cucumber; sprinkle with raspberries and onion. Drizzle with dressing.