- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup cream and pudding mix; stir for 2 minutes or until very thick. In a small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream until stiff peaks form; fold into pudding. Carefully spread over brownies; top with pie filling. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Brownie Dessert
"Very tasty and easy to make! The brownie batter is Stiff so watch the cooking time to not over bake. The whipping cream pudding mixture is unbelievable!! I could not find a big can of the raspberry filling so I just used 1 small can on my 9x6 pan. I just wonder if you could use a premium raspberry jelly? If using a springform or bottom lifting pan you can pop it out & cut out hearts using a heart cookie cutter. So cute!"
"A bit messy to eat, but easy and delicious!"
"This was so easy to make and very delicious! The ingredients were cheap and I was able to put everything together in 45 minutes! I will definitely make this again."
"I use a home made brownie recipe which makes a very dense, fudge base. The box mixes I used were to dry and cake like. Otherwise this recipe is fantastic"
"Everyone LOVES this when I make it. It seems so special, but it's so simple!"
"Can I use Cool Whip instead of heavy whipping cream?"
"This is very easy and tates amazing"